Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Julie

"Ozgirl" > wrote:
> [ . . . . ]
> I have only ever had smoked chicken that I bought pre smoked. It was
> quite vile. But I wouldn't be averse to trying home made stuff. My
> daughter interstate got a smoker for Christmas and I hope to be able to
> go there late January. How did you do the breasts? I'd rather like to
> give this smoker a go while I am there

Jan. You might ask over on alt.food.barbecue. It's a bit rowdy at times
there, but the folks there do know how to cook and can be quite helpful.
Tell them I sent you. ;-) Ignore Kent, as he's a complete idiot!

What kind of smoker did yer daughter get? What kind of hardwoods do you
have available for smoke?

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~