Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Julie

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
> > Julie Bove > wrote:
> > : Ozgirl wrote:
> > : > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
> >
> > : > Well Wendy feels offended. I don't think it was meant to offend her
> > : > but I am not you (who may or may not have meant to offend) or Wendy
> > : > (who did feel offended). Kiss and make up?
> >
> > : Okay sorry Wendy. But I can't say it won't happen again because that is
> > : just the way I speak!
> >
> > OK, I will just have to learn to make an exception for you and understand
> > that you do not really mean what your words say.
> >
> > Sorry,
> >
> > Wendy

> What? I DO mean what my words say!

you only write what your stomach tells you to write, you should try listening to
yourself, even to the point of trying to understand others and especially how
your words seem to them. this will be a rather new emotion for you...we call it
empathy