Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike Muth Mike Muth is offline

Default bounced mail

Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:08:12 -0600, George Leppla wrote:

>> Hypothetical situation: One person posts one recipe a day on RFC.
>> Another person posts many, many messages on RFC about email
>> protocols.

>> Hypothetical questions:

>> 1) Which poster is on topic?
>> 2) Which poster is cluttering up the newsgroup?
>> 3) All other things being equal, which poster will be kill-filed by
>> more people?

> I'm not starting advertising

I haven't posted advertisement one. In fact, I've posted what amounts
to an anti-advertisement in which I told readers to NOT buy my books.

> or OT threads,

I haven't done so. Saying you haven't doesn't jibe well with the
archive dating back to 2005.

> which at last count the
> opinion seemed to be divided equally. And you'll notice is Mike is
> posting here as well, putting him in the same category as person #1.
> And he's spreading disinformation

Which actual citations from the RFC's prove to have been accurate and
not disinformation at all.

> which I am only here attempting to
> correct (entrapment! ;-)

Blame your behavior on me. After all, it's always the other guys
problem.

--
Mike
Visit my forums at: