William Frazier

Default Where are you

I started this so I'll try and clarify what my idea was. Beermakers who
post on the Home Brew Digest usually sign their names and give an address.
The HBD is the only place I know of where this is the custom.
Rec.Crafts.Winemaking is a very nice, friendly and helpful forum...much like
the HBD. So I suggested we adopt the custom of giving our names and
locations. A lot of winemakers have posted their name and where they live
Here's the idea in practice~After you submit a post to r.c.w. just add your
name and location;
lum
Del Mar, CA, USA

Brian