Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Julie

"Julie Bove" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > "Ozgirl" > wrote:
> >> "Cheri" > wrote in message
> >> [ . . . . ]
> >> I will just point out one thing Cheri. Low carb doesn't always fit in
> >> with gastroparesis. We have to keep remembering that. [ . . . . ]

> > We HAVE to keep remembering that? Who is this 'we' of whom you speak?

> There are many people here who say that if one would only low carb, their
> BG would come down. Susan is one of them.

Jan said, "We HAVE to keep remembering that." Sure, it would be nice to
remember as much as would help us tailor our comments to our audience (not
advocating flip-flopping), but who is it that HAS to keep remembering
'anything'?

families: https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~