Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie

On 1/2/2012 6:21 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
> IDGAF, lol, I like that one. Day for acronyms!

grin, an Aussie friend of mine taught me that acronym

> Reactions to other
> people's words come in all shapes and sizes. Some people take words to
> heart, I tend to take most things as being water off a duck's back. But
> you will know if something ever hits that rare raw nerve of mine

You could say you pretty much know exactly where you stand with me at
any given time......... i'm pretty open and direct......... or is that
brutally honest.... fine line there LOL

> I believe a raw nerve for me has only been hit twice in all my years in
> usenet. One was about Jasmine many years ago and the other more recent.
> FWIW I see you as being frustrated not angry.

yup, total frustration, not angry, but totally frustrated and well....
why do i bang my head against the wall?? it feels so good when i stop! LOL

and ya, i can be patient as a saint and i can have a fuse that's 5
seconds...... i never know when it will be the 5 second fuse (well, i
have a pretty good idea, but, i'm not telling........ and i know you
know what will cause me to have a 5 sec fuse) LOL

kate (frustrated, for the record)
lol