Sabia Vanderzeeuw

Default Unexpected something showing up in the wine

Hi all,
I use a fork or a spoon to hold the capsule in place while dunking in hot
water. With a little good will you can hold the capsule in place without
burning your fingers.
The best way is to boil water in a tea kettle and hold the bottle neck with
the capsule in the steam coming from the spout. Just make sure you do not
boil the kettle dry! Just use a spoon or fork to hold the capsule in place
whole shrinking.
Eddie V.