Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Julie

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "W. Baker" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Julie Bove > wrote:
: >
: > : "Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
: > : ...
: > : > On 1/1/2012 4:36 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
: > : >> In >, "Julie
: > : >> >
: > : >> wrote:
: > : >>
: > : >>> "Robert > wrote in message
: > : >>> ...
: > : >>>> There's a post on gastroparesis over in misc.health.diabetes
: > that I
: > : >>>> thought you would want to see.
: > : >>>
: > : >>> Why? I know I have it. A post telling me that less diabetics
: > have it
: > : >>> than
: > : >>> originally thought just doesn't do me any good.
: > : >>
: > : >> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how
: > ungrateful
: > : >> she is
: > : >> for any help
: > : >
: > : > without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do
: > with her
: > : > "i already know it all" approach
: > : >
: > : > i give up
: > : >
: > : > i've tried
: > : >
: > : > and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i
: > have
: > : > already today)
: > : >
: > : > but the animosity that her every post exhibits..................
: > Julie,
: > : > send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info
: >
: > : I guess I don't even know what you are talking about.
: >
: > : I saw a post by Wendy. She failed to put the link on ASD but she
: > put a link
: > : up on MHD. The link said that fewer people have gastroparesis than
: > : originally thought. I know I have it. It has been confirmed twice
: > by a
: > : gastroenterologist.
: >
: > : I also saw Ozgirl reply about a person she knew that not only had
: > that but
: > : bowel cancer. And that woman was on a liquid diet.
: >
: > : What does this have to do with me? I just don't get it.
: >
: > : Apparently I am missing something.
: >
: > : You are clearly angry with me but I don't know why.
: >
: > I had sent the post about the article to BOTH MHD AND ASD, BUT FOR
: > SOME
: > REASON, NOT MY FAULT it never arrived on asd. It was not my
: > failure!!!!
: >
: > The implication that somehow iwas wrong or not good enough to not have
: > put
: > it on asd is not vice. Why say I dfailed, rather than something like
: > it
: > was just on mhd or no evaluation comment at all?
: >
: > Wendy

: Wendy, the word *failed* doesn't have to have negative connotations. If
: I send an email and get a message back that the message has failed that
: doesn't mean I wasn't good enough or wrong etc, just that the sending
: didn't succeed in its purpose. In this instance I don't think Julie
: meant you any ill will by using the (correct) word.

It seemed quite judgemental to me. I sent the article to a group I didn't
even think julie read because I didn't tink she woudl find anyting from
it, then later thried to get it to ASD, but it idn't work.

I think julie shuld watch her words, as they can send the wrong meaning if
she did not man to criticise. She is often very free with her disgust at
things other people enjoy, usually foods, but is quick to take offense if
she thinks someone is somehow criticising or being at all "judgemental"
about her. I usually remain silent, but this one just pushed the wrong
button.

Wendy