Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Julie

"Bjørn Steensrud" > wrote in message
> Tiger Lily wrote:
>
>> On 1/1/2012 4:36 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>>> In >, "Julie

>>> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how
>>> ungrateful
>>> she is for any help

>> without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with
>> her "i already know it all" approach
>>
>> i give up
>>
>> i've tried
>>
>> and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
>> already today)
>>
>> but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
>> send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info
>>
>> kate

> She's filtered (not KF'ed), I couldn't stand that incessant whining, when
> there are others in the group that have life situations worse than she,
> and
> still don't whine about it. The occasional fulminant rave clears the mind
> and the mood of the group :-) and also earns renewed respect.

Well I know this is the food newsgroup and I do post about food here. But
on ASD it is a support group and I do think people should be allowed to vent
there.

Apparently nobody else here has the same problems that I do. I am glad it
is so easy for them to control their BG. It isn't for me. And I haven't
found the solution yet.