Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Julie

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/2/2012 1:13 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

>>> without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with
>>> her
>>> "i already know it all" approach
>>>
>>> i give up
>>>
>>> i've tried
>>>
>>> and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
>>> already today)
>>>
>>> but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
>>> send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info

>> I guess I don't even know what you are talking about.
>>
>> I saw a post by Wendy. She failed to put the link on ASD but she put a
>> link
>> up on MHD. The link said that fewer people have gastroparesis than
>> originally thought. I know I have it. It has been confirmed twice by a
>> gastroenterologist.
>>
>> I also saw Ozgirl reply about a person she knew that not only had that
>> but
>> bowel cancer. And that woman was on a liquid diet.
>>
>> What does this have to do with me? I just don't get it.
>>
>> Apparently I am missing something.
>>
>> You are clearly angry with me but I don't know why.

> Julie, there is a big difference between "angry" and "frustrated"
>
> i'm not "angry" with you at all
>
> i AM "frustrated" with you
>
> you answer to a hopefully helpful post was 'why should i read it, i know i
> have gastroparesis"
>
> NO THANK YOU for someone trying to HELP you
>
> and i won't even get into it beyond that............... i just wish you
> all the best in whatever life you can find for yourself
>
> i care about you, i can't fix you (and NO, you didn't ask to be fixed, i
> KNOW THAT)
>
> (someone who apparently................)
>
> wtf

I really fail to see how there was any help there. If there was, could you
please point it out? Because I didn't see it.

As I said...

I saw Wendy's post and then the post about a liquid diet.

If you knew about gastroparesis you would know that the liquid diet is used
at stage one. That is not where I am at. I can eat things. Just limited
things.