Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie

On 1/2/2012 1:13 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> "Tiger > wrote in message
>> On 1/1/2012 4:36 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:

>>> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how ungrateful
>>> she is
>>> for any help

>> without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with her
>> "i already know it all" approach
>>
>> i give up
>>
>> i've tried
>>
>> and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
>> already today)
>>
>> but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
>> send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info

> I guess I don't even know what you are talking about.
>
> I saw a post by Wendy. She failed to put the link on ASD but she put a link
> up on MHD. The link said that fewer people have gastroparesis than
> originally thought. I know I have it. It has been confirmed twice by a
> gastroenterologist.
>
> I also saw Ozgirl reply about a person she knew that not only had that but
> bowel cancer. And that woman was on a liquid diet.
>
> What does this have to do with me? I just don't get it.
>
> Apparently I am missing something.
>
> You are clearly angry with me but I don't know why.

Julie, there is a big difference between "angry" and "frustrated"

i'm not "angry" with you at all

i AM "frustrated" with you

you answer to a hopefully helpful post was 'why should i read it, i know
i have gastroparesis"

NO THANK YOU for someone trying to HELP you

and i won't even get into it beyond that............... i just wish you
all the best in whatever life you can find for yourself

i care about you, i can't fix you (and NO, you didn't ask to be fixed, i
KNOW THAT)

(someone who apparently................)

wtf