Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Julie

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 1/1/2012 4:36 PM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
>> In >, "Julie
>> >
>> wrote:

>>> Why? I know I have it. A post telling me that less diabetics have it
>>> than
>>> originally thought just doesn't do me any good.

>> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how ungrateful
>> she is
>> for any help

> without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with her
> "i already know it all" approach
>
> i give up
>
> i've tried
>
> and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
> already today)
>
> but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
> send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info

I guess I don't even know what you are talking about.

I saw a post by Wendy. She failed to put the link on ASD but she put a link
up on MHD. The link said that fewer people have gastroparesis than
originally thought. I know I have it. It has been confirmed twice by a
gastroenterologist.

I also saw Ozgirl reply about a person she knew that not only had that but
bowel cancer. And that woman was on a liquid diet.

What does this have to do with me? I just don't get it.

Apparently I am missing something.

You are clearly angry with me but I don't know why.