Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Julie

> In >, "Julie >
> wrote:
>
>> "Robert > wrote in message
>>> There's a post on gastroparesis over in misc.health.diabetes that I
>>> thought you would want to see.

>> Why? I know I have it. A post telling me that less diabetics have it than
>> originally thought just doesn't do me any good.

> once again julie goes to great lengths to demonstrate just how ungrateful she is
> for any help

without even reading the post in question that had nothing to do with
her "i already know it all" approach

i give up

i've tried

and i'm probably be STUPID enough to reply to her again (i know i have
already today)

but the animosity that her every post exhibits.................. Julie,
send me a FOAD e-mail, you have my info

kate