Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm Back!! I'm Back!! is offline

Default Lemon Pudding Cake recipe I promised someone a few days ago

sf > wrote in
:

> Meyer Lemon Pudding Cakes
> http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/reci...pudding-cake-r
> ecipe

Could almost be called a lemon souffle !!

And I was just wondering about this next part.... what's the significance
of mixing the flour on waxed paper?

Me... I'd just chuck it in a bowl/container and mix it with a fork....
probably less messy too :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Skydiving: Where immortality is touched through danger,
where life meets death on equal plane;
where man is more than man, and existence both supreme and valueless at the
same instant.

--- Charles A. Lindbergh ---