Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan

Default How cruel is leather?

On 12/27/2011 6:49 PM, Jahbulon wrote:
> George > wrote in
> :

>>> Vegetarian animal ethics.

>> What's the group? Who are they?

> It's the group to which I sent my original post,
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian.

Who are they? What are "group" issues? Who do you imagine shares those
issues? Why won't you answer basic questions?

>>> I note you comments.

>> Yes, they're implicitly quite critical of you.

> Not really.

Yes, really.

> You say I was born clueless, in some ways incapable and was
> not given a proper education. None of those would be my fault.

They're all your fault, now.

>>> Hot dogs are cartilage and so on.

>> No, mostly they're meat.

> Your understanding of meat includes, "paste-like and batter-like poultry
> product, produced by forcing bones, with attached edible tissue, through a
> sieve or similar device under high pressure."

That only applied to the turkey; not to the beef and pork.

Nice try. Well, not really, but you're revealing more and more about
yourself with each snarky post. Of course, I knew all of it even before
you revealed it.