bob

Default Bentonite

Tom,
I know alot of people have been recommending blenders on this thread
but because of the warnings you and others have given about the seals
wearing due to the abrasiveness of bentonite I used an electric hand
mixer to mix my bentonite. It seemed to work great and there is no
wear and tear on anything. Have you ever tried that?

Bob