Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I tried the BK fries too.

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> "Julie Bove" > wrote:
>
>> And yuck. They have the taste of a steak fry but they are too small.
>> Fail. My parents wouldn't eat theirs at all beyond the first bite. My
>> daughter likes them but then she likes fries that aren't crispy.

> Julie,
>
> Did they go limp as fast as the skinny kind?
>
> I couldn't bring myself to try them.
>
> Best,
>
> Andy

Three orders were very limp. Not overly greasy, but limp. My daughter said
hers were crisp and she prefers them to be limp. BK has never been a
favorite place of mine but we had gone to another city to donate some
things. Mainly her outgrown clothes. It took us nearly 2 hours to go about
11 miles and I could see the traffic just bumper to bumper going back home.

She really wanted to try the fries. At first I said we would get a small
order and some drinks and then head back home for dinner. But when I could
see that the traffic wasn't going to get any better, I had her call my
parents to see if they wanted anything from there. They actually like that
place and eat there often. They did want dinner so we decided just to have
that for dinner. We got some hamburger patties and salads. The salads were
actually the best thing we ate. I don't really like the taste of their
meat.