Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default Off topic.. my Christmas nenu

snip
>There was no need to announce the possibly OT forthcoming post. And
>as long as it has meat in it, it's ON-topic here, IMO. Extra points
>for smoked meat, but only half as many for smoked vegetables.
>
>"John Kuthe" is an infamous RFC poster - He's as annoying as a
>in-grown hair on the tip of your penis. He does it on purpose
>constantly. He's a class B Kevin Wilson. But we made Kevin the
>Monster he turned out to be - We gave him too much leeway and
>encouraged his being as ass at first. And he ran a little too far
>with it.
>
>-sw

OK, I get it. Meat on topic, vegs' smoked OK too.

Kevin=Kent?

" annoying as a in-grown hair on the tip of your penis", You crack me
up!

That is funny as all hell. Well it would be, to anyone that has not a
penis!

Gene

It is a solemn thought: dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927
Mark Twain