William Frazier

Default Bentonite

Juwanna - Bentonite will not dissolve. Best was to make a proper bentonite
suspension is to add the clay to water in a blender. Mix for a couple of
minutes. Then set aside for at least one day so the clay can hydrate.
Shake it up to remix before adding to your wine.

Bill Frazier
Olathe, Kansas
"Juwanna" > wrote in message
> What is the best procedure for dissolving Bentonite. I have heard of

using
> hot water and then stirring like mad. Has anybody used the microwave to
> heat up a mixture of water and bentonite to get it to dissolve then add

this