Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

On 12/21/2011 4:17 PM, Ozgirl wrote:
> Mine are in small containers Robert. I can't have anything bigger anyway
> as it would be beyond my ability to use them.
>
> "Robert Miles" > wrote in message
>> I've read of some herb plants that spread like weeds if you don't
>> confine the area around them enough. Perhaps those would be best
>> for your gardening attempts?

hubby collects the 5 gallon pails at work and brings them home (they are
headed to landfill if he doesn't)

they are great at containing the 'weed herbs' that are more than willing
to ........... completely take over every inch they have root access to!!

he's also taken to raised gardening as he's seen the production
quadruple for the tomatoes!

kate