Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

On 12/21/2011 2:37 PM, Robert Miles wrote:
> I've read of some herb plants that spread like weeds if you don't
> confine the area around them enough. Perhaps those would be best
> for your gardening attempts?
>
> I can no longer squat to the ground safely, or I'd be trying some
> gardening too.

stool? step stool? above ground gardening?

mom and dad did raised beds (1.5 feet) and used a gardening stool that
rolled to the next location

they had 2 rows of 4 foot wide planters that stretched 150 ft down the
side of the pie lot...... on the > to the planter rows were fruit
bushes/tree/yada....... the car porch/deck was the grape arbour, the
peach tree grew RIGHT beside the house, and pear, apple, cherry trees
thru the perimeter of the large pie shaped lot

kate (i loved visiting them mid/late Aug LOL)