Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

On 12/21/2011 12:42 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> I was soooo envious of my friend's jeans and jackets. His mom made most all
> of his clothing. She didn't use a pattern. She had him sketch out what he
> wanted and she would make it. He later became a fashion designer. Not
> famous but he did once make a costume for an Olympic ice skater who lived in
> this area. His dad also sold antiques so he had all sorts of interesting
> clothing.

While in University, my brother would give me at least 2 hours notice to
make him XXX costume for YYY event that night

He bitched at one design that wasn't what i wanted at all, but i was
given 1 hours notice that night........... i blew and told him, if you
don't want $h*t, give me 72 hours NOTICE MINIMUM (i was working full
time and these events were always Fri night......... that gave me 6
hours max to design the outfit..with final fitting adjustments right
before the event)

kate