Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Prime Rib

Kent wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> news
>> wrote:

>>> That was a very kind comment Dave. You know and I know and
>>> everybody knows that Kent has been around this NG for long time.
>>> The subject of water pan with water/sand/ dry/no pan at all has
>>> been beaten to death. Nuff said.

>> I was just taking into account that eunuchs seem to suffer memory
>> degradation and high-pitched, whiny, nasally voices.
>> --
>> Dave
>>

> I avoid responding to caustic comments made directly to me by those
> that make them. When another poster has been blasted I occasionally
> will. My comments now are an exception to this.

Your entire being is an exception to the human race.

> You are a cerebrally constipated individual.

Bwahahahahahaha..... spoken like a Kent.

> This is coupled to a
> massive expressive ego, which hides your sense of your own limited
> self worth, intelligence, etc. You're insecure.

Compared to the shriveled and dried dung-heap that you call a mind, I can
see where a normal person might appear so.

> I would suggest a cerebral enema. Your local physician provider would
> have to manage that.

Kent, the humanoid bottle of metamucil-speak. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You take a great photo, Kunt:

Dave