Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

Robert Miles > wrote:
: I've read of some herb plants that spread like weeds if you don't
: confine the area around them enough. Perhaps those would be best
: for your gardening attempts?

I had oregono once that took over a whole garden even though I kept
fighting it. then one yer it al droped dead.

: I can no longer squat to the ground safely, or I'd be trying some
: gardening too.

I had a friend who was in tht position after a stroke. He had some kind
of waist high long boxes built so he oculd garden from a chair. Not his
old couple of acres, buts till teh satisfaction of growing plants and
herbs. In addition, it wodl keep the oregono from taking over:-)

Wendy

: On 12/21/2011 12:11 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
: > i would garden but every plant i touch dies quickly and painfully it seems,
: > lol, but my mom and now sister garden so i get fresh stuff anyway, lol, Lee
: > "Tiger > wrote in message
: > ...
: >> On 12/20/2011 10:07 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
: >>> staring at refurnishing the house brings this home, our bills aren't high
: >>> except for the scrpt food for the cats... but i am a very frugal shopper
: >>> so
: >>> as soon as i save enough for a freezer i will be sale shopping and bulk
: >>> cooking again, Lee
: >>
: >> only way to go Lee!
: >>