Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

"Robert Miles" > wrote in message
> I've read of some herb plants that spread like weeds if you don't
> confine the area around them enough. Perhaps those would be best
> for your gardening attempts?
>
> I can no longer squat to the ground safely, or I'd be trying some
> gardening too.

I've read that too but oddly those are they ones I usually kill. My
lavender came back for many years and the parsley reseeded itself like
crazy. But for as little fresh parsley as I actually use, I didn't need it.
And I hated that the wild animals were being drawn so close to my house.
I'm talking raccoons and possums.