Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent[_5_] Kent[_5_] is offline

Default Prime Rib

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
news
> wrote:

>>> It has been a long recommended modification for the WSM in this NG.
>>> --
>>> Dave
>>> "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
>>> butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
>>> balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
>>> orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze
>>> a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
>>> fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for
>>> insects."...... Robert Heinlein

>> That was a very kind comment Dave. You know and I know and
>> everybody knows that Kent has been around this NG for long time.
>> The subject of water pan with water/sand/ dry/no pan at all has
>> been beaten to death. Nuff said.

> I was just taking into account that eunuchs seem to suffer memory
> degradation and high-pitched, whiny, nasally voices.
> --
> Dave

I avoid responding to caustic comments made directly to me by those that
make them. When another poster has been blasted I occasionally will. My
comments now are an exception to this.

You are a cerebrally constipated individual. This is coupled to a massive
expressive ego, which hides your sense of your own limited self worth,
intelligence, etc. You're insecure.

I would suggest a cerebral enema. Your local physician provider would have
to manage that.

Kent