Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

We got the clothes and stuff we needed too, plus a couple of toys. Our
stockings always had fruit and nuts in them, nothing else's...once and a
while maybe a couple of pieces of candy and a candy cane. We always used one
of our own stockings to hang(I always made sure it was the stockings that
went to the knee..LOL) we never had those red fuzzy stockings we have today.