Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

When we lived in NSw there were a few times I had to use the local
charity for food. In between, if I was ever cashed up a bit I bought a
few things and dropped them off there. They are always appreciative of
anything no matter how small. These days they give out plastic
supermarket gift cards but I know they also have a fridge and freezer
stocked with some immediate essentials like milk, bread and butter etc.
For a time there they gave you part groceries and part store card.