Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Do you have a Christmas Menu?

When my kids were young the stress was enormous. How can Santa let down
a little kid? I always laybyed stuff earlier in the year. Layby's are
generally only about 6 weeks but for toys they can be 6-8 months which
is a huge help. 5 of my kids are adults and one is about to turn 17, so
that leaves Jasmine who will be intellectually young forever. She is
going on 16 but today I went out and bought her toys The others are
happy enough to wait for a Xmas a few months down the track.