Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
A very tasty and sizzling chicken dish to tease your taste buds.
1/2-1 cup of green seasoning (see "Tips" for green seasoning recipe)
3 lbs. of pieced chicken
1 can of mushroom soup (10oz.)
1 cup of low fat milk
1/4 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of black pepper
1/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup of grated cheese
3/4 cup of sliced onion
1. Season chicken with green seasoning and marinate overnight.
2. Add salt and pepper to seasoned chicken.
3. Coat chicken with flour and place in a greased baking dish skin side down (single layer).
4. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
5. Flip chicken pieces and bake until tender (approx. 15 minutes).
6. Then remove baking dish and pour excess fat off.
7. Combine mushrooms, cheese, onions, milk, soup and stir thoroughly.
8. Pour mixture over chicken pieces; adjust oven to 325 degrees F; continues to bake for 15-20 minutes.