Caribbean Coconut Bake
Enjoy the simple yet tasty oven baked dough frequently served with butter.
4 cups of flour
3 tsp. of baking powder
4 tbsp. of butter (cold)
1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
1/2 tsp. of salt
1. Mix salt, baking powder and flower and sift thoroughly.
2. Rub mixture with butter until fine.
3. Gradually mix and add coconut milk until dough is smooth.
4. Allow to sit for 30-40 minutes.
5. Then roll dough into a ball then smoothen till 1 inch thich.
6. Place in greased baking dish and bake for 20-25minutes at 325 degree F.