Posted to rec.food.cooking
Judy Haffner Judy Haffner is offline

Default Favorite cake

roy55kat wrote:

>What is your favorite cake?

I'm not a big cake person, but my most favorite cake bar-none is a Poppy
Seed Cake with a rich custard filling with crunchy walnuts in it and
frosted with REAL whipped cream.

I also like Rum Cake and one called "Almost Heaven Cake" and is a white
layer cake with a can of undrained crushed pineapple poured over it when
the cake is still hot. The topping is pudding, cream cheese and whipped
cream and it's to die for. Also love a good Lemon Coconut Creme Cake,
Raspberry Cake with fresh berries on the top and a glaze over them. I
also like a rich Pound Cake with lots of eggs and real butter in it.

My least favorite is Carrot Cake and most all chocolate cakes, but I do
like chocolate pie, so go figure.

Judy