Roy Basan

Default not exactly baking. . .

"Denise" > wrote in message >. ..
> . . . but I'm looking for a chocolate mold of a guitar - preferably an
> electric one. I've Googled it with not much luck. I found one electric
> guitar, but they don't sell the mold; only the finished product. There's
> one on ebay, but it's not electric.
> Any suggestions??

I am surprised with such unique request for chocolate moulds.
A chocolate mould for electric guitar is difficult the obtain. Unless
you have a specimen of that instrument and make an impression on a
mouldable or plastic material which can be hardened to set the
design on.
But I do not see the significance of the preciseness of just using an
electric guitar. If you understand the instrument even an acoustic
guitar can be made into an electric adding such accessories to it.
Therefore if you can find a mould for an acoustic guitar and modifying
the facade of the cast guitar by attaching a shaped moulding chocolate
to a approximate the real instrument; then that would be easier.
I do not understand either that why the chocolate electric guitar
should be as real as possible. Are you planning to place guitar
strings on it and play
the tunes of the Bruce Springsteet<g>?.