Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Monte Cristo Sandwich

i will tell you what ever i want, its usenet... it doesn't matter if her
thoughts are right or wrong, she obviously is abiding by the terms of the
hoa and has joined the club... now she is a member, she can spend that
membership however she wants... there is no changing the fact that she has
to spend the money, but how she gets her value is up to her, low class or
not i would entertain myself... she didn't choose the house it was left to
her, totally different than if she had purchased and then ignored things...
and why should she move in this economy and loose part of the value just
because she is ****ed about this aspect of living there, i say, pay the
stupid money get all the entertainment she can and then when the economy
picks up she can sell/move or stay...

you take this all too seriously,

Lee
"Lou Decruss" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:51:20 -0600, "Storrmmee"
> > wrote:
>
>>yep don't like what i write block me, i don't care what you thinks, it is
>>her money and she can spend it how she wants, oh wait, she has to spend it
>>to keep her money so why not get entertainement out of it, you need to
>>lighten up, Lee

> Don't tell me what to do. Jill's attitude is wrong and she's even
> stated the law isn't on her side. Creating a circus in a private
> restaurant is pretty low class. If you don't like the rules then
> move.
>
> Lou

. ..