Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default cooking for holidays when you have a cold

On 2011-11-25, Brooklyn1 <Gravesend1> wrote:

> An experinced cook doesn't really need to taste.

I love the movie, Eat, Drink, Man, Woman.

> Right now I'm in the midst of fighting a bronchial infection that
> attacked me right after getting my yearly flu shot three weeks
> ago.......

You didn't learn anything in the Navy? I (USAF) learned NEVER to
voluntarily get a flu shot. 1st yr: rubella measles (hosed my 3 yr
tour of duty in france). 2nd yr: my 1st case of strep throat. 3rd
yr: Hong Kong flu. 4th yr: swine flu. Everytime, stricken within
24 hrs of that damn flu shot!! Have never had a flu shot since.

If I die, I die. Be damned if I'll self inflict it or pay for the
privilege.

nb

and am on a heavy dose of

--