Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion
Dutch Dutch is offline

Default RECIPES FOR A BLOODY THANKSGIVING ***

and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in
message news:20111123bOOXe2305ifTcu@DcoEj...
> I posted the following in 2003 and later:
>
> Recipes for a Gentle Thanksgiving

Not gentle, liar, brutal. Farming is a deadly business. We kill animals all
the time, millions of them conservatively speaking in the course of
producing yams, cranberries, and everything else on your menu. Honor them in
your prayers, don't hide behind pious self righteous lies.