Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
Dennes De Mennes Dennes De Mennes is offline

Default A Wholesome, Plant-Based Diet May Cut Risks and Complications of Diabetes

In article >, jaym1212
@hotmail.com says...
|:|
|:|> guide that can be downloaded http://www.naturaleater.com/guide/guide.htm
|:|
|:|Thanks, I read his guide. I think it is very good.

you're welcome. just as an aside, buddhists seem to pay a lot of attention to eating
right. i'm wondering if maybe hinduism doesn't delve into that as much? so there are more
problems in hindu populations in controlling unhealthful eating? just a thought...