Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
jay[_220_] jay[_220_] is offline

Default A Wholesome, Plant-Based Diet May Cut Risks and Complications of Diabetes

> there's also the glycemic index you need to look at. fruits such as papaya, mango,
> pineapple, etc. are just as bad as straight sugar ...

If a person ate nothing but papaya, mango and pineapple (and maybe
some B12), how long would it take an average non-diabetic to become
one? I am worried because I have been eating primarily cantaloupes and
bananas for the past two months and according to fitday, averaging 88%
carbs, 7% protein and 5% fat (1% PUFA).