Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.support.diabetes
Dennes De Mennes Dennes De Mennes is offline

Default A Wholesome, Plant-Based Diet May Cut Risks and Complications of Diabetes

In article >,
says...
|:|The point is that having or not a plant based diet is not the central
|:|factor in india having the highest rate. The plant based diet does not
|:|help and animal products is not the reason.
|:|

there's also the glycemic index you need to look at. fruits such as papaya, mango,
pineapple, etc. are just as bad as straight sugar. fruit juices are especially bad, but
if you blend the whole fruit, pulp and all, then you minimize the damage. cheese in
general is considered bad, but I still like a quesadilla now and then.