Charles H

Default Equipment setup question

Jack wrote:

> > If you have any dairy crates, I find they hold 23 litres carboys and
> > make them much easier to move as well.

> Do you just turn upside down, set the carbouy on top, then slide along the floor?

If doing this, I suggest using a stack of three or four, so the carboy
is at a workable height. Also, put a towel under the stack so you can
juts pull the towel to move the stack of crates around

please read Tom's post as well...

--
charles

"Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days."
- W.C. Fields