Posted to rec.food.cooking
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default Speaking of school lunches

On Nov 15, 4:28*pm, ImStillMags > wrote:

> I remember being laughed at for some of my brown bag lunches. * I
> wasn't the foreign kid or the
> brown kid or the black kid in the class either.
>
> Did any of you take things to school for lunch that got you picked on
> or laughed at?

My mother wanted us to have a balanced lunch, so we always had some
kind of fruit. She found a pack of little boxes of SunMaid raisins at
the grocery, and decided they would be good for us to take to lunch.

I opened the box at the lunch time table and dumped them out on my
napkin. One of my buddies quickly asked "Did your rabbit die?"