Aaron Puhala

Default Floating lid tanks and sur lie aging.

I bought a Magnetic Stirrer which stirs a conainer via magnetic coupling and
spinning magnetic stir-bar inside the container. I have some 2003 Viognier
where I've prevented ML and has been stirring Sur Lie for the past 2 months
continuously with no opening of the carboy. If you can manage to get a
magnetic stirrer to work with your setup, you can eliminate the oxidation
worry, just keep reduction in mind!

CHEERS!

Aaron

om...