AyeshaF AyeshaF is offline
Banned

I just love Chinese food too. There's one soup in particular that I love, more than any eatable. It's called White Fire Pot, it's cooked in a typical chinese fire pot to give a special smoky effect to it. It contains peanut butter mixed in the soup and I guess the soup contains beef yakhni mainly(err. that's what you get when you cook beef in a pan with a lot of water with a pinch or so of salt- the beefy taste then comes into the water. don't know what you call it in english. )

in the fire pot, you put the yakhni and uncooked chicken , cabbage, a dark green leafy vegetable, prawns, beancurd, squid and when all becomes tender, its ready to eat.

The peanut butter gives it the taste that I love so much.

Other than this soup-in my opinion the vegetables are best eaten the Chinese way. They make the vegetables taste just so delicious