Ross McKay

Default effect of magnets??

Brian (e's not the messiah, e's a vewy nau'y boy!) wrote:

>Not entirely true, Ross. Depending on the variety, crystals can be either
>positive or negative etherium emitters. ...
>
>Crystals and magnets are not toys, Ross. In untrained hands, they can do
>great damage if not used properly. I hope you will educate yourself a bit
>more on this topic before handing out advice.

Thanks for that very informative post, Brian. I have to admit that I was
simply working on the knowledge passed to me by my LHBS, and from
manufacturers' literature. It is good to know that good science can
still play a part in winemaking, and that some members of the online
community like yourself are good enough to step forth and share that
science with us when hearsay and falsehoods abound.

regards,
Ross.
--
Ross McKay, WebAware Pty Ltd
"Since when were you so generously inarticulate?" - Elvis Costello