Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Robert Miles[_4_] Robert Miles[_4_] is offline

Default Eat those Carbs! The ADA says you should!!

On 11/5/2011 4:40 AM, Julie Bove wrote:
> > wrote in message ...
>> I who don't have a dog in this fight have said that I have said wah lah and
>> heard it said that way ..much more then ive heard vy oh lah..
>>
>> neither is mocking anyone
>>
>> dislike anyone ya like all ya like but the whole thing was and still is
>> silly

> Why would *anyone* pronounce it that way? There is no "w" in it. Doesn't
> anyone take French any more?

Not everyone goes to schools that offer French. For example, mine
offered English, Latin, and Spanish, but not French. One instructor
tried to offer Hindi (outside classes), but didn't get further than
trying to have us pronounce all the sounds required.