Posted to rec.food.cooking
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default Are you ever tempted to throttle someone?

Dan Abel > wrote:

>A very minor irritation I
>have with Kaiser, is that wherever you pick up your discharge
>medications when you leave the hospital, seems to become your default
>pharmacy. I had surgery two years ago, and although I've seen many
>doctors since then and filled many prescriptions, when a doctor recently
>wrote a prescription based on some tests, the prescription was sent to
>the hospital pharmacy, which is far, far away, through bad traffic and
>with bad parking. It was easy to transfer the prescription, but it just
>seems odd.

Right. A Kaiser doctor, if he/she is good, will always ask which pharmacy
you want a doctor-ordered prescription sent to.

(For web refills, it's not a problem, so it only tends to apply
for an initial prescription.)

It's a little bit burdensome for the doctors to have to remember
to do this.

Steve