Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Eat those Carbs! The ADA says you should!!

I who dont have a dog in this fight have said that I have said wah lah and
heard it said that way ..much more then ive heard vy oh lah..

neither is mocking anyone

dislike anyone ya like all ya like but the whole thing was and still is
silly

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> "Janet" > wrote:
>
>> Ozgirl wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> > But viola isn't mocking. Wallah is as most people who don't know how
>> > to spell voila will write it as they hear it. Big difference. Mocking
>> > isn't subtle.

>> I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. <G>

> It began as an audible joke. Possibly when it is translated into
> written form it becomes more difficult for some to recognize the joke?

When is mocking the less educated ever a joke? If this happened in a
workplace there would be hell to play.
Why do a small few in here continually justify discrimination. Would you
be so ready to overlook people who mocked your sexual preferences? I
think not. You spat the dummy over a misintepretation of Susan's words
about something that you were very sensitive about . People often can't
help their lack of education and shouldn't be the butt off jokes by
small minded people who think they are better than them for some reason.