Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Miles Bader Miles Bader is offline

Default Coffee grinder

Klaus Totem > writes:
> I am looking for a good coffee grinder.
>
> It should be easy to clean and I prefer one that works without
> electricity.

Hmm, you mean a manual grinder?

I have a "Zassenhaus" manual grinder, which sits between your knees
(to hold it securely) and has a nice big crank; it's very easy to use,
grinds quite well, and is reasonably compact (whereas more traditional
coffee mills seem to be kind of awkwardly shaped).

Not sure about cleaning, I've never "cleaned" it except to knock out
leftover grounds occasionally. I'm not sure why it would be necessary
(the mechanism itself is going to be continually flushed by new
coffee)...

http://www.sweetmarias.com/sweetmari...knee-mill.html

-miles

--
Pray, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a
single petitioner confessedly unworthy.