Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Went to the Louisiana State Fair

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 06:20:35 -1000, pure kona
> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:22:29 -0700, sf > wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:09:39 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> > wrote:

> >> Speaking of creative, did anybody else hear about the Caesar Salad
> >> competition held in Houston a few days ago? The winner was a
> >> Caesar-salad-flavored cotton candy wrapped around a cone of romaine.
> >>

> >Please say that's a joke. It sounds revolting.

> Agree! The other very weird deep fried thingy I heard about was deep
> fried butter at some State Fair. I can't imagine.

There are so many! Fried butter, fried root beer? Every time I hear
about those abominations (and others like them), I think it's no
wonder America is so fat.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.