Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Janet Janet is offline

Default Eat those Carbs! The ADA says you should!!

Julie Bove wrote:

> Do you have a reading comprehension problem? They didn't say to eat
> more carbs.

There is no need to be rude, Julie. My reading comprehension is just fine.
Perhaps if you think a bit more about the implications of what was said you
will get my point.

As far as quoting the ADA website is concerned, it's like the bible: you can
find something there to prove virtually anything you want. It is obviously
designed for maximum deniability. For the real message, I suggest reading
the page[s] where they talk about "tight control." How they define it, and
the degree of danger they ascribe to it, and so forth.